Using 1 or 2 work units "de forte puissance", identical or different, le WR can be used for "ébargage", l'ébavurage", brushing, micro finishing or manual polishing for parts of all materials and shapes.
Using one or two high-power units, identical or different, le WR can be used for deburring, grinding, brushing, superfinishing or manual polishing for parts of all materials and shapes.
The quantity of material to be removed determines the power of the machine, the WR series with 3 powers available, allows you to adapt your machine to the work requested.
The motor and units can be mounted as an option on a reinforced metal sheet stand.
The work units can pivot around the engine drive shaft, the casings are equipped with a suction nozzle Ø 120mm.
Motor specifications :
WR30 : 2.2 Kw – 3000rpm* -power 220/380v 3 phase
WR40 : 3 Kw – 3000rpm* -power 220/380v 3 phase
WR50 : 4Kw – rpm* -power 220/380v 3 phase
Control box :
Basic version : Magnetothermic circuit breaker and stop slam button.
Version with variator : Speed variator with potentiometer, emergency stop and stop slam button.
4 units are available right or lefthanded :
- Tank unit
- Backstand unit
- Brush unit
- Polishing unit
- Reinforced metal sheet stand
- Backstand width 75 ou 100 mm
- Frequency variator
- Protective screen adaptable to all units
- LED lighting
- Choice of colours
Units details :
- Use : deburring, grinding on metal or wood
- Abrasive band 1500x150mm
- Turntable under the band 350x175mm
- Adjustable shelf
- Use : grinding, deburring on metal or wood, pre-polishing with scotch brite band
- Abrasive ban 2500x50/75/100mm standard
- Touch wheel Ø 250x50/75/100mm standard
- Use : Polishing on metal
- Polishing wheel Ø 250 à 300mm (optional Ø400mm)
- Use : brushing, pre-polishing, descaling on metal
- Metal brush Ø 250mm standard